1) Wake up thirty minutes earlier than normal to work out. Stretch calves by doing lunges for two minutes on each leg. Do two-minute side stretches by lifting each arm alternately.
Either jog on a treadmill for twenty five minutes or jog outside. You will have a feeling of well-being to start your day knowing you have completed your exercise for the day. Also, you are pumping up your adrenaline to take on whatever the day may bring you.
Jogging will benefit your heart from the cardiovascular work-out. Also, your leg, gluten and arm muscles.
2) Another best stress relieving exercise routine for men is GAIAM A.M. Yoga. This thirty minute work-out tape wakes a person up. Good for mental state and stretching of all muscles. Do the A.M. Yoga tape in the morning before showering.
Thirty minutes after dinner put the GAIAM P.M. Yoga tape in. Another phenomenal way to unwind for the day. This tape works out the entire body and mind. A very calming work-out that will have you ready to sleep like a baby. Men can do yoga, too!
3) Total time needed: One hour. If you belong to a gym, stretch all areas of body. Leg lunges for two minutes. Arm stretches by raising each arm alternatively for two minutes. Side twists ten times. Work-out on the cardiovascular machines. Ten minutes on the Nordic Track ski machine, ten minutes on the row machine, and five minutes on the stair stepping machine. Walk on gym track for five minutes to stretch leg muscles and to keep them from tightening up.
Once the leg muscles are loosened, it will increase the blood flow in that area and the short pain serves as testimony that you have performed the stretch perfectly and you don’t need to simply learn about fitness but it can be done so by watching others perform as well.
Next work-out on the weight machine circuit. Do each machine for two minutes. If there are ten machines you will have twenty minutes of working out and building muscle.
Back to the gym track and walk for five minutes. Stretch on mat for five minutes. By stretching after working out you will build muscle by 19%. (Source: Curves)
This routine works out all areas of the body.
4) If you’ve invested in a Nordic Track start by stretching muscles by doing leg lunges for two minutes. Stretch sides by lifting each arm for two minutes. Ski on the Nordic Track for twenty minutes. You will be working out your arm, legs, ab muscles and strengthening your lower back.
Walk on the treadmill or outside for ten minutes at a fast pace. Jog intermittently.
Lift twenty five pound weights for five minutes. Lay on bench and lift right arm along your side curling up to chest. Alternate to the left arm. Do ten times each arm. Next lift each arm alternatively up in the air ten times.
Stand up and bend forward. With weight in hand straighten arm and slowly lower to side of hip. Do ten times each arm.
Repeat until five minutes is up. Walk on treadmill for another five minutes. Works out all areas of the body.
5) Join a gym with a swimming pool! Stretch by doing leg lunges for two minutes. Stretch sides and arms by lifting arms alternately. Do neck circles for thirty seconds; fifteen seconds clockwise then counter clockwise. For fifteen minutes swim pool laps. Work your way up to thirty minute pool laps.
Break up your routine and have a game of basketball in the water with a group of other swimmers if water basketball is available. This workout works out all areas of the body working the resistance of the water. Excellent cardiovascular work-out.
6) Walk for twenty minutes with or without headphones filled with music with arms bent at elbow and moving as you walk.
After your twenty minute walk, for ten minutes box at a punching bag. Get your stress out by hitting the bag and ridding your stress with each punch throw. Give the bag your worries. Walk away feeling lighter by losing your troubles. Stretch arms for two minutes by raising on each side. Lift arms to ceiling for thirty seconds. Clasp hands behind back to stretch for thirty seconds. Sit on mat and have right leg straight. Left leg curled with left foot touching side of knee. Bend forward slightly to where you feel a stretch but no pain. Alternate to other leg.
This workout helps your heart, legs, and arms. Also, your mind giving your stressful troubles to the punching bag.