A clean house is something that everyone dreams of. But this does not mean that you will be putting all your free time cleaning your home. Here we have some of the best and cheapest tricks that you can follow in order to fight the toughest of the stains. Moreover, to help you with the cheap cleaning supplies you can click here. This way not only you clean your home perfectly you also save a lot of money.
Let us start with the best cleaning tips that you can follow to clean every corner of your home and make it more beautiful.
- The first tip is how you can clean your faucets with the help of vinegar. In order to get rid of tough hard water stains from your faucets, all you need is a paper towel and vinegar. You start by soaking the paper towel in vinegar completely. Thereafter, you wrap the vinegar soaked paper towel around your faucet. After leaving it there for around 40-60 minutes you will get much brighter and cleaner faucets. You can easily repeat this process once a month to make your faucets clean and shiny.
- Next is how you can remove some of the tough stains that are there on your carpet with the help of an iron. For this, you need ammonia, a spray bottle, hot water, color safe towels, and an iron. You start the cleaning process by preheating the iron. Meanwhile, you 2 parts of hot water and 1 part ammonia in the spray bottle. Now all you have to do is to put this spray into the stain and put a paper towel over that area. Now you start moving the pre-heated iron on that area slowly. You can repeat this process until you get the desired results.
- So how can you whiten your old pillows that are now completely yellow looking? To fix this all you need is a pack of detergent powder, borax, and a pack of powdered dishwasher detergent. You start the process by checking if your pillow is washable or not, then you can just remove its cover or protective case. You start by dissolving 1 cup of detergent powder and dishwasher detergent along with half a cup of borax. You then just stir this mixture until it is completely dissolved. After that, you put your pillowcases into the container and add 1 cup of bleach. You let the covers sit in the water for about 30 minutes as you turn them around after 15 minutes. In the end, you just wash the pillow covers normally and you have perfectly clean and white pillow covers again.
- In order to remove the unpleasant smell of garbage disposal, all you need is lemon slice and vinegar. You start by putting small lemon slices into ice cube molds and fill them with water and vinegar. Thereafter you just drop some of these ice cubes into your running garbage disposal. This is going to help you get rid of the foul smell from your garbage disposal. These ice cubes are also effective in sharpening the blades of your garbage disposal as well.
- You also need to clean your dishwashers at regular intervals of time. There are lots of food chunks and soap stains are quite visible as you try to clean your dishwasher. In order to clean all these stains properly, all you need is baking soda and white vinegar. These two components are going to help you get rid of all the foul smell and tough stains. All you need is to get all the removable pieces of the dishwasher out and pour a generous amount of baking soda on the stains and clean that with hot water. Thereafter you start with running the dishwasher cycle with the vinegar and voila you get both the inside and the outside of the dishwasher clean and fresh.
- Since bleach is quite harsh on your clothes how can you get to clean your white clothes without it? The answer is simple, all you need is lemon juice, water, and hydrogen peroxide. You start by creating a solution with 12 cups of water and adding 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide and ¼ cup of lemon juice. You mix all the components in a big container. Now as you wash your clothes you just add 2 cups of this solution into every batch that you wash. You will get much brighter and whiter clothes without using bleach or any other harsh chemical.